Director of Energy & Engineering, SPIE UK
- Engineering Director with broad based experience in Facility Management, Engineering Building Services design, build, project management mostly UK based. 3 years of overseas experience.
- Experienced in large scale Design and Build projects, Modularisation, Commissioning and Business Development activities and maintenance support.
- Design and Build experience over many large and complex projects Numerous large scale developments particularly Airports, Hospitals, Commercial and Energy projects.
- Many years of engagement with both professional and trade bodies,
- Lead Engineer 5 Major Student Accommodation refurbishment projects for UNITE students 2017 to 2019 Low energy concept
- Vice President and president elect CIBSE. 2011 and 2012
- President CIBSE May 2013 to May 2014 and setting up and Chair (2015 to 2020) Resilient Cities Group and Co Author CIBSE COVID19 Guidance
- BESA Technical committee etc.
- Chair of UK Construction Industry Council Green Panel July 2017 to 2020
- Chair of WG1 (engineering) on behalf of the Engineering Council reporting to the Industry Competency Steering Group responding to the Dame Judith Hackett’s investigation on the Grenfell incident.