Altecnic session - 'Overcoming Common Heat Network Issues'
This session will explore the common problems associated with heat networks. How these issues relate to design and affect the efficiency and performance of the network. It will also detail how these issues affect the tenant.
By attending this session you will:
- Obtain a greater understanding of heat networks
- Identify ways to overcome common problems
- Understand how changes to the network design affects the tenant
- Understand how changes to the network design affects the efficiency and performance of the network
- See how ‘typical’ sizing formulas can affect the network performance
- See the effects of network oversizing