Building Performance Network Autumn Event: Performance Declares!
This event will showcase the momentum on the issue of measured performance targets, with short presentations on a range of recent initiatives on disclosure and performance commitments.
By attending this session you will…
- Find out about recent building performance initiatives across the industry
- Have an opportunity to express your support and register your interested to be involved further
- Have plenty of time for networking over a light breakfast
More about this session:
Hundreds of professionals, local authorities, property owners and private clients have declared a climate emergency, which will probably drive them to adopt net zero carbon policies for the buildings they design, own, operate, rent, build, or manage.
We know that there is a significant performance gap between designed and in-use energy performance for nearly all building types, so these organisations should be encouraged to adopt energy-use targets based on measured performance if they really want to move towards net zero carbon.
This event will showcase the momentum on the issue of measured performance targets, with short presentations on a range of recent programmes and initiatives including the BPN’s campaign for a joint industry position on disclosure and performance commitments.
- Intro: George Martin, BPN
- Ioanna Mytilinaiou, GLA - London Plan "Be Seen" policy
- Simon Cross, BRE - CLC Innovation metrics
- Julie Godefroy, BPN campaig
- Alex Tait, RIBA - 2030 Challenge
- (speaker tbc) Green Building Council - Climate Leadership
- Will South, Etude & LETI - Disclosure Working Group
Coffee, pastry & networking will follow in the nearby VIP area