Exhibitor Session Announcement: Lochinvar - Heat pumps for commercial heating and hot water applications
Thursday 26 November 2020 at 12:30 - 13:20 (GMT)
This session will be of interest to anyone who is involved in de-carbonisation, specification, installation or operation of heating/hot water systems in commercial and industrial buildings.
Heat pumps are recognised as a key technology in decarbonising heat from buildings. This session looks in-depth at the Lochinvar recommendations to maximise the efficiency and usability of heat pump technologies in commercial heating and hot water applications.
- Why heat pumps?
- Choosing the right technology
- Hydraulic integration and controls philosophy
- The benefits of Hybrid systems in high temperature applications
- Implications on SBEM and BREEAM
- Maintenance considerations
By attending this session you will
- Gain an understanding of different heat pump types and their respective benefits
- How to apply heat pumps to a range of new heating/hot water systems
- Learn about applying heat pumps in existing buildings through retrofit, and with minimal disruption
Speaker: Scott Mason, Regional Sales Manager, Lochinvar Ltd.