About the Event
The two day event features 80+ hours of approved CPD, 90+ speakers, 2,000 attendees and 70 exhibitors. There are two ways to be involved in the event, either attending as a visitor or by exhibiting. Build2Perform Live 2019 is the meeting place for forward-thinking industry professionals, visionary speakers, leading industry exhibitors and young talent.
“I was pleasantly surprised to leave the event having genuine ideas which we will incorporate within our building in the near future" Build2Perform 2018
Free to attend, seminar sessions will focus on three key themes within the building performance environment: Design, Deliver, Perform.
Build2Perform Live is the biggest, most significant two-day interactive event dedicated to helping built environment professionals and the wider supply chain improve efficiency and save money through effective building services.
The CIBSE CPD accredited programme has been carefully curated by CIBSE Divisions, CIBSE Special Interest Groups and the Build2Perform Live Advisory Committee, with specialist speakers invited from across the built environment.
We offer a range of bespoke exhibition packages that include shell scheme with walling, name board, carpet and power, and space only options.
Platinum and Gold packages come with the option of Exhibitor CPD presentations in purpose built theatres with full facilities (1 hour – Platinum and 45 minutes for Gold) plus VIP passes for access to sessions and the VIP catering area
Free to visit, the exhibition area features major manufacturers and suppliers from the building services engineering sector. Exhibitors have the opportunity to showcase best practice in building performance and demonstrate the latest products and innovations. Exhibitors also have the opportunity to give CIBSE CPD presentations free to visitors and delegates attending the event.
As an exhibitor at CIBSE Building Performance conference and exhibition you will benefit from extensive brand profile across two days and exposure to over key visitors from across the construction and building operation supply chain.
- Key policy and other officials from Government; construction organisations; professional institutions and building services
- Senior management across the building and building services supply and demand chains
- Facilities managers, building services engineers and building/construction consultants
- Clients: property developers, property companies, major property owning/using organisations – government, local authority, health, commercial, industrial, hospitality and leisure, retail
- Specialist and main contractors
- Manufacturers and suppliers
- Hands-on engineers and specifiers
- Network with top decision makers in the industry and gain CPD points to further your career.
“ Seeing 14 apprentices realise that they can have a very good career with excellent options of progression if they apply themselves was the highlight of the event for me” 2018 Build2Perform