Lochinvar Ltd session: Heat pumps for commercial heating and hot water applications
This seminar will be of interest to anyone who is involved in de-carbonisation, specification, installation or operation of heating/hot water systems in commercial and industrial buildings.
Heat pumps are recognised as a key technology in decarbonising heat from buildings. This seminar looks in depth at the Lochinvar recommendations to maximise the efficiency and usability of heat pump technologies in commercial heating and hot water applications.
- Why heat pumps?
- Choosing the right technology
- Hydraulic integration and controls philosophy
- The benefits of Hybrid systems in high temperature applications
- Implications on SBEM and BREEAM
- Maintenance considerations
By attending this session you will -
- Gain an understanding of different heat pump types and their respective benefits
- How to apply heat pumps to a range of new heating/hot water systems
- Learn about applying heat pumps in existing buildings through retrofit, and with minimal disruption